Ode de Spork


Hey. This is all very new to me but I thought Id just try and keep a record of my life, even just for awhile. Meh. Probably a month.... Blogging is so weird. Am I suppose to write like someones actually going to read it? Are these questions rhetorical? Is it weird to write everyone? and is it weird to dislike talking about yourself? Im not too sure.

Today Im feeling sick so I didnt feel like going out with Kim, Dad woke me up early to say he was going out so I had to stay in with the kids. I went to a show at like 1pm with my Uncle. It was really cool. The main character had the most amazing voice and I was quite jealous at the end. There were a few funny parts in it. For example he used the word swimmingly alot, and when someone said...."Hey...Ive been thinking" the other guy said "Aah! what a dangerous pastime" Made me LOL anyway. Oh dear, I said Lol. Ill have to remember to say swimmingly to Foo on monday. She'll love it Im sure.
When I got home from that I felt no perogative to do do any Homework so I was just looking around on the internet, doing my daily mybrute fights, checking ye ol neomail, crying over mj and procrastinating making a history movie for Mrs Reid. I somehow stumbled on some pictures of badgers and this funny spork image that made me laugh. I think Ill put it up to show you. ^^^ Ive had about 5 vitamin C tablets and Im only spose to have one. Um yeah.

0 comments:



Post a Comment