Day Zero of Eternity.

The weather is nasty, so is my mood. Foo has decided to depart to some foreign nation for a very inconvienient (sp?) hiatus. And what on earth does she think Im going to do without her? I have no idea. I shouldnt be so selfish. I should be glad shes going to have a super month-long holiday. But I am a very selfish person and only seem to be concerned with the fact that my life will seem, temporarily alot darker without her. And every friday now I have a job to go to which is something else to dread. And to make it even worse. I feel very ill.
Im glad Im so optimistic.
A month will be over before I know it, it wont drag on forever or anything.


I think I will stop biting my nails for her. What a great gift that would be, she would be so proud. Weird friendship huh?

0 comments:



Post a Comment