Well. Its Carmel Day tomorrow and I have somehow managed to get myself into another serious situation of psychological harm and self humiliation. Its funny how I am prone to embarrassment and always find myself screwing up and doing lame things in front of the entire school. Uh. What can I say? Charisma?
At least its the last day of school, you know, give everyone a few weeks to forget about it until I dare to face them next term. The morning will start off with a nice Mass in which I will be carrying a basket full of cans up the aisle. I know. Im going to trip. The cans will fly. Onto the Year 8's. Yeah. My bad. Then I have to dress up in a suit, flippers, sarong and inflatable swimming ring and attemp to dance before walking my form teacher down the aisle and staring romantically into her eyes. 0.o I love my life.
I havent written here for a few days. I didnt forget. Just really had nothing to say. Still have nothing really to say. I am missing Foo so bad. I swear she gives me withdrawral symptoms, mostly involving me eating more chocolate than normal (4 blocks today) That means I owe Ley $10 now. Lame. I want her back. :( Now.
Pending Doom
- Wednesday, July 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment