A very good friend of mine told me she thinks Im way to hard on myself here. I just thought Id make a point of saying that I am quite happy, and this blog will contain much exaggeration and attempted sarcasm so nothing should be taken too serially.
Today is day 8 of living without Foo and finally am I easing up on being miserable. Im feeling happier today, not just cos its sunny and I got my first pay $$. Havent really done much seeing everyone was busy so I dyed my hair a dark reddy-purpley colour. Its really quite strange. You can never really tell what colour it really is as it seems to change from different angles. Tomorrow Im going to go and see Transformers with my little brother XD Aww. I guess well get some food after and Ill end up buying him (and me of course) plenty of fake tattoos.
I dont think Ill write here tomorrow. I wont have much good to say. I never really have anything good to write here. I guess thats it for now.
Count downs:
1 Day- Til I reach level 7 on mybrute, Til the Altador Cup Final!
3 Days- Til Im deemed to be myself
8 Days- HP6 COMES OUT!!!
9 Days- Til I see Martha
12 Days- Til School Starts again.
18 Days- Until Foo gets back
20 Days- I see Foo




0 comments:
Post a Comment