We-id

Hey. I dont normaly write everyday but Im lonely and I thought Id get a little company on my own blog. 0.o (and everyone thought I couldnt get any sadder =3)
Today has been we-id. I miss Foo!!!!!!!!!!!! Its so cute, she thinks she doesnt speak normally, and she does to me, She says weird (weard) as weird (we-id) :O Please come home now darling. Im not shutting up about you and everyone is getting sick of me. (Not that they wouldnt anyway)
Im back from my little tangent now. No need to worry.

I went to butterly creek with my family, It was really cool. There were lots of butterflies. Shocking I know.... and I met the most terrifying scarecrow in my life. I screamed and fully fell over into the mud, not good when trying to uphold my gangster status in South Auckland. I mean surely there is a limit to how scary a scarecrow can be? It was horrible. So big and well....looming.
They had a good cafe there but we went hunting for a KFC, we went all over auckland for an hour and a half til we found one. I got a Zinger burger (zinger-zinger burger) and a piece of the nicest cheesecake. Yummeh.

When we finally got home I had half an hour before I had to work :) Im back now (If it wasnt obvious.) Tomorrow Imma go into *suburb* with my cousin. We will have a super time and buy lots of junk. Ill have to tell you all about it 2m arvo. Bye! Im not feeling quite so alone now, thanks everyone... 0-o

I feel like listening to loud high pitched songs from the veronicas tonight. Something is wrong with me. No sarcastic comments required thankyou.

0 comments:



Post a Comment