Hey, Im sorry I havent written for like ever :*
On monday I went minigolfing with Charlotte and Jess. It was really funny because we chose the hardest course (not my idea) and everyone was failing miserably, mainly Jess who managed to hit her ball off the course into the pond... The 18th hole was fully uphill so ended up just hitting and running to the top :D
Afterwards we went to the shops and bought lunch from Mackkies and Subway, we looked around in the shops and we found these cool friendship bracelets for three people, so we got 'em. Together there were, Forever, Forever and Friends, I ended up with friends so now we are all Forever Friends....Forever. Thats pretty permanent...
Later on I went to see Bruno with my parents. It was really cool, really gross, but really funny.
Monday
- Wednesday, July 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment