The Day

Aaaaah! Its over. What a nasty day. Today was a genocide of all days.
The Mass was quite good, in the respect that everyone who attended is still currently living, and if their not, it has nothing to do with me. The only thing that seemed to astound them about my participation was this dispicable posture of mine of which was imitated by Lina for about 10 minutes after. Apparently I also had the tag of my jumper hanging out. Well Whoop-de-doo (yes that is as much fun to write as it is to say). Carmel Day was just one massive embarrassment and I got alot of teasing because of it. Everyone was telling me what a fantastic man I would make and I was getting hugs and kisses from everyone. And I also had a conversation that tops my list of awkward conversations.

Situation: Me and Sarah backstage
Sarah: You look good in a suit, If you were a guy I would date you.
Me: Uh. If I was a guy Id probably date you too.
Sarah: Uh... Thanks.
Me: This is all hypothetical of course...
Then it just got too awkward so we just looked in different directions and left.

Work was better than I thought it would be. I spent another 10 on chocolate today, Foo hates it when I spend money on her,
she will be laughing right now thinking about how much money Ive saved while shes been away but that not the case at all. She should come back now, she doesnt understand. Its cheaper to buy Foo food than to fulfil the withdrawal symptoms I get from missing her. :(

Four conclusions: I fail at life, I want Foo back, I thrive on embarrassment, and theres no doubt about it.... but I look damn fly in a suit.

0 comments:



Post a Comment