I have sore feet, Ive been standing for the past 6 hours. Its insane.
Carmel day has been posted on Youtube. Oh joy!
Humiliation, meet world.
Im sure Ill get over it... eventually.
Im reading a book called jaws, its really depressing, this whopping (haha, whopping) great shark is eating everyone and the book is now running low on enough nutritious characters to keep the story going. Its the holidays and I havent planned to do anything with anyone yet, I guess Ill be spontaneous and decide on the day. Ive never been one of them planning type. Life is so much more interesting when you dont plan, unless you dont plan to plan anything. 0.o
Im dying, just of the usual, boredom, embarrassment, swine, loneliness ect.
Ill just pretend I enjoy being alone.
Slimey little introvert I am.
Sore Feet
- Sunday, July 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment