Hmm. Normally I decide on a name for the entry a few seconds after opening the page. But not today, I had to think really hard... but nothing. I guess its just meant to be that this post is to be forever un-named.
Yesterday the weather was nasty so me and my cousin didnt go out. I just stayed home and watched 7 movies in sucession and enjoyed a bit of comfort food. It was better today so we went out today instead. We walked to the Plantation and got an ice-cream then headed off to the pharmacy. There we went awol with the makeup testers. :* It was quite unexpected, and quite unlike me to be so keen with makeup. I guess I was just in a creative mood?
We went to Paperplus next and spent my cousins voucher on an awesome book of truth and dares. :D We went to the $2 shop and got matching bling and loads of fake tattoos > $ then we got lunch from the supermarket, the roast shop and Maccy D's. Greedy much? It was great.
I forced her to catch the bus back to my place where we played Truth or Dare and really got creative with the Tattoos. The Truth and Dares were amazing! I think imma have to buy that book too!
Untitled
- Sunday, July 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment