Wednesday was great, I went into the city and saw HP6 with Lina, Harry is getting really funny. Normally tis Ron who makes me smile, but Harry is definitly getting cooler.
Today I caught a bus into Albany and I met Martha for 'coffee,' even though none of us ended up buying coffee. We talked for a bit then bought some food, she got sushi and I got some roast potatoes. :D
We walked around all the $2 shops and we bought some toe-socks and some fake tattoos. We ate chocolate Sundays while dabbing water on the tattoos in the middle of the food court and Martha saw someone she knew 0.o We walked around some more.
After that we went around to another shop and together bought 2 pairs of shoelaces, one pair of silver and one pair of shiny black, and seeing we were both wearing black chucks we took one of each colour to be different. :) It was really cool and when we laced them up they looked awesome! Now our laces match :D
Matching laces
- Wednesday, July 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment