Neopian

Well. I actually have nothing to write. Well nothing you would understand anyway, nevermind. This blogs for me not you so I will write exactly what I want.

Well I went on neo this morning and the N6As only cost about 5mil! I hung around the AC being a bit 1337 n00b, trying to svck up to the lenders. Lina kept on giving my stuff away, well telling people Id lend them anyway, mainly my PDAs, my NP and my SP for the SDA. KI won the ACIV, 2nd SK and 3rd LD. A bit disappointing really, I wish I didnt betray KI for RI. We came 9th. whoops. Anyway, so eventually I found a nice girl to lend me ADAM. I spent alot of time with Le on her ITTPD LB. I gave most of her peeps the PDA's which seemed to help them get ITTPD faster. I pooled bout 2.2mil-k and gave it to Le for a very risky lend. Im so glad its over and so glad I wasnt scammed. Now I got ADAM my cheap-exy AvC is complete. Only ones I need now are MSPP and SuAP! But thats really impossible for me to get. Yeah. My day ^.^

0 comments:



Post a Comment